Fresh Market Grocery ‘Shop For Free’ Terms and Conditions
Acceptance of the rules is a condition of entry and entry instructions form part of the rules. Entry indicates acceptance of rules.
These Terms & Conditions refer to the Fresh Market Grocery ‘Shop for Free’ competition.
Terms & Conditions
- Instructions on how to enter and prize information form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in any competition is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Fresh Market Ltd. trading as Fresh Market Grocery, The Villages at Coverley, Coverley, Christ Church (Promoter).
- The Promoter will be conducting a game of chance. In the case of game of chance, winners are based on random selection.
- Entry is open to persons residing in Barbados aged eighteen years or over only. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, suppliers, associated companies and agencies are ineligible to enter. Persons under the age of 18 years are not considered adults and therefore are not eligible to enter. If a winner is discovered to be under 18, they will automatically be disqualified.
- Promotion commences on November 1, 2017 and closes on December 31, 2017. A draw will be conducted and only the winner will be contacted on January 2, 2018 and he/she must respond within 24 hours or the prize may be re-allocated. Re-allocation will be based on a further draw from the remaining competition entrants.
- To be eligible, entrants must spend BDS$75.00 or more at Fresh Market Grocery during the period of the competition and write their name, address and contact information legibly on the back of their receipt. Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Prize will be distributed via in-store credit. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize.
- The winner of this competition must reside in Barbados for the period January 1, 2018 to December 31, 2018 in order to receive the full benefit of the prize. The winner is entitled to BDS$1,000.00 per month in groceries from Fresh Market Grocery. The winner of the competition will be the only one allowed to redeem the prize at any given time. Any unredeemed portions of the monthly spend will NOT roll over to the following month.
- The Promoter reserves the right to, at any time, verify any entry or entrant and disqualify an entrant the Promoter has reason to believe has submitted an entry not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- All entries in the competition become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information from entrants to conduct the competition and may, in the course of business, disclose the personal information to third parties, as required. Entry in this competition is conditional on provision of the personal information requested. Entries may be entered into a database and the Promoter may use the entrants’ names and addresses for future promotional, marketing and publicity in various forms by the Promoter, and the entrants consent to such use. Entrants may direct any request to access their personal information to the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the competition without notice.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity) or damage (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or inconsequential loss) or personal injury in relation to this competition or the use of, or participation in, the prize.
- These Terms & Conditions will bind this and any future entry by you into a competition and may be updated from time to time.